1.Vat is charged at Standard Rate where Applicable
2. A Non-returnable deposit of 25% is payable by the client of confirmation of the booking
3. Delivery charge is only made when a function is below £200
4. We can arrange prices for Children and special menus for them. Generally children under 5 are free children under 10 are half price and children 10 and over are adult price.
5. Final numbers are due 14 days before the function and a final payment 7 working days before the function.
6. All quotations are valid for 3 months
7. £100 holding deposit may be required for breakages
8. The staff charges are from £50 for 4 hours, then pro rata after that. Staff charges are double time after Midnight and on Bank Holidays.
9. Contents of the menu and any items we supply are subject to market availability
10. No liability for failures due to strike, accidents, fire, floods, ice or any events beyond the control of Home Cooking By Elizabeth.
11. The removal of any waste is the responsibility of the client unless prior arrangements have been made. We will remove our own personal kitchen waste, but any other waste will incur a minimum £100 charge.
12. When booking Home Cooking by Elizabeth the client is in agreement with all our terms.