1.Vat is charged at Standard Rate where Applicable
2. A Non-returnable deposit of 25% is payable by the client of confirmation of the booking (Until further notice we will safe guard your deposit if the date is changed due to Covid19 Restrictions, although it is not refundable it is moveable, this is our Covid19 Policy)
3. Delivery charge is only made when a function is below £200 (This is waived in certain areas)
4. We can arrange prices for Children and special menus for them. Generally children under 5 are free children under 10 are half price and children 10 and over are adult price.
5. Final numbers are due 14 days before the function and a final payment 10 working days before the function. Please note In the event of a cancellation within 7 days the monies are not returnable. If the function is cancelled 30 days before the function 50% of the the relevant cost quoted will be due.
6. All quotations are valid for 3 months
7. £100 holding deposit may be required for breakages
8. Catering team members can be supplied prices on application
9. Contents of the menu and any items we supply are subject to market availability
10. No liability for failures due to strike, accidents, fire, floods, ice or any events beyond the control of Home Cooking By Elizabeth.
11. The removal of any waste is the responsibility of the client unless prior arrangements have been made. We will remove our own personal kitchen waste, but any other waste will incur a minimum £100 charge.
12. When booking Home Cooking by Elizabeth the client is in agreement with all our terms.